Friday, April 3, 2009

Thing I Will Do

I always have something in mind that I want to do... But as of the moment I can't because of the lack of time and resources. I'll just list down all of what's in my mind, in case those two factors that are lacking becomes available:

1) Attend a Make-up Workshop: I totally love make-ups.From doing my own make-up to putting makeup to my friends and classmates. i want to experiment on certain looks but more often than yes - sometimes i find it hard to achieve the look or the effects that i want. So, when the time is right... I definitely would be attending a make-up workshop.

2) Study Culinary Arts: i love to cook. and i really enjoy the complements of people who savor the taste of my cooking. i may not know the exact recipe of certain all-time favorite dishes but what i usually do is to trust my tastebuds. Luckily, when my tastebuds says that the dish i've prepared was good - it's really true because my fans love it. I know that having a good tastebud is not enough so i want to level-up my cooking by taking culinary arts class.

3)Further Studies: I want to have a Master's Degree. Though I have not decided yet whether it would be engineering or IT related. Engineering because i am a licensed engineer, and i would like to use the hard-earned license that i was able to obtain. IT because i am working in an IT industry.

4)Graphics Artist: Not exactly like those who can draw images from scratch. I am more on the Deviant Art. i heart putting 'drama' into photos. it is an accomplishment to me whenever i gained new techniques in Adobe Photoshop.

5) Visual Effects Artist: This liking for visual effects started when I was tasked to do some presentation on one family event. The software i used then was... please don't laugh at me.. Microsoft Powerpoint. hihihih.. A simple slideshow with music and visual effects in transitions. Then i started searching for other softwares that can be used to create visual effects.. then i was introduced to another Adobe software which is After Effects. i was so amazed by the various functionalities of this application so i downloaded tutorials on it.

6) CSS, HTML, XML, Java

7) Photography

1 comment:

  1. hehe we all need to start from somewhere, and for learning how to apply visual effects, ms powerpoint is Definitely a good stepping stone :D

    ReplyDelete