Monday, March 23, 2009

my "me" time

whenever i'm alone in my room and i want to feel relax.. i always look up to the things that i treasure a lot..

or at least keep me busy for awhile..


1) My Vanity/Feel-Good Books
i love to read.. but i'm not the bookworm type of reader who is fond of literature and novels.. i love to read books that mostly are categorized as 'Self-Help'...

Yes.. i'm so fond of learning how to make myself feel beautiful from the inside and out. i love to read inspirational short-stories that touches my inner spirit.. i believe that by reading those books.. it made me feel a lot better about myself.. and about life..






2) Token of "Sweetness" from those people close to my heart
Gifts.. need not be expensive to make me happy. just the thought of someone remembering me and trying to make me feel special.. gosh.. those things are priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment